1. Start working out again today. no more putting it off. I am so out of shape and I hate it.
2. Set up a savings plan so I can start house hunting around of May next year. I want to buy a nice house of my own.
3. Start practicing my violin again. Beautiful instrument, should have never stopped playing it to begin with
4. Start writing again. I used to feel so inspired, that ended when you screwed me over and I never really let that go. Well the inspiration is slowly coming back because I’m trying to surround myself with awesome people.
5. Start to really work on my photography. I have so much to learn on my camera and editing in Lightroom 3.
6. Go back to school and finish. Still trying to decide between Mechatronics, which is a combination of Mechanical, electrical, chemical, and bio engineering. or Mechanical engineering technologies. one this for sure is that I am going back with the goal of Dean’s list. I can do better than I did last time. I have the motivation now.
7. Take German again while in school to relearn a lot that I have forgotten. The ultimate goal here is to get my work to send me to Germany for a few weeks. They do it with every launch and we have a few launches coming up in the near future.
8. meet someone amazing to to awesome things with.
If I were a poet, I would write you a poem try to impress you with my words only to later realize that you dont give a shit about me or about anything youre just looking for a quick fix When I was a kid I was an awkward one. I’d try to be cool but not do the cool things I’d just do what I felt like doing but you probably dont give a shit Id tell you that I love you just to see you smile because it lights up my life. makes it all worth living but if I were to tell you I love you Id learn that you didnt give a shit not about me… not about anything
1. Take a drink every time the announcers talk about Michael Roth, or show him in the dugout. If they show pictures of him on his study abroad trip, finish your drink 2. Every time they talk about Tanner English’s speed, take a drink. 3. Take a drink every time they talk about the winning streak or it being snapped. 4. Every time they call us the 2-time defending champions, or make a reference to us winning the last two, take a drink. If they show highlights from any of those games, or even the Wingo billboard, finish your drink. 5. Take a drink every time they mention how Jordan Montgomery saved our bullpen for this game.
We all head to church heads hung with what we’ve done asking for forgivness from that war that we have “won” We will drown ourselves in holy water as we try to stay afloat attempt to wash our sins as to become new men
The hunter sits and waits for you he’s loading up his gun he’ll be the same after its over no shame in what he has done. the shot rang out loud shattering your family dream he’s here to claim his prize how can man be so mean?
Listen to the trees, The children, the world, To me. Love is a lie Love is the truth Complete Heartbreak Complete fulfillment The biggest lose The greatest gain Listen. Love. Rejoice Compassion Don’t speak before knowing Experience Become complete Allow yourself to open To feel.To love But be weary Love turns to lust To a lie Hear the truth Live the truth Speak, preach
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
1. Willing to go hiking/camping at random times. I find sunrises/sunsets to be the most beautiful thing in the world and I need someone who enjoys them equally.
2. Willing to go to art/history museums. I love art and history.
3. Up for just hanging out on the couch listening to records.
4. Enjoys some, doesn’t have to be all, of the music that I enjoy, ie. La Dispute, Brand New, The Republic of Wolves, Manchester Orchestra, As Cities Burn, Kevin Devine, Motion City Soundtrack, Said the Whale, Noah and the Whale, Say Anything, Lupe Fiasco, just to name a few…..
5. Enjoys going to concerts. From large venues with thousands of people, to small venues where there might only be 5 people at the show.
6. enjoys going to sporting events. I am big fan of college sports. Mostly South Carolina Gamecocks. probably best to be a Gamecock at heart. I have season tickets to the football games so Saturdays in the fall=USC football.
7. will to go to plays and the such. I enjoy getting dressed up and going to the theater. I’ve seen the Broadway performance of Chicago and I will be seeing the Broadway version of The Lion King next week.
8. Likes to travel. I spend tons of time in the mountains, but I love the beach and the country side as well.